Got the new filter today, and after working on my wave maker project I set about putting it in.
Installed into bracket.
Tucked behind spring tower, fuel line outlet attached first.
Then filter pulled forward towards front of van and inlet line attached. The the bracket moved into place and attached to tower with the screws. Do the rear screw first, then the front screw. Rear is towards rear of van, front is towards front of van.
Next is reinstalling carbon filter/canister bracket.
And finally the canister itself. I think I installed it higher on the bracket than before, but I don’t think I have crimped any of the lines at the top of the canister.
Overview shot of area.
In hindsight, I guess its not that bad of a job. But I can imagine it being hell with a van that has seen more salty winters. While I was in there, I removed an A/C line and the A/C drier that sat behind the charcoal canister, I’m stripping all the A/C stuff from the van.